Monday, 22 October 2007

New Arrivals!



As you can see, no posting for a while, but there is a reason ... and this time it is not fishing! As some of you may know my wife has been expecting our 2nd child who was due to arrive at the beginning of December. Well our beautiful little girl decided that she was ready for the world right now and appeared on 14th October weighing 4lb 3oz ... not a bad Trout! After a few tough days in hospital she has settled well and is getting some much needed rest after a traumatic entrance into the world. I am dead chuffed of course, now Mum can take daughter horse riding while Chester and I get stuck into whatever fish cross our path! No name for baby Hart yet, sadly Sue and I don't make our minds up about names as quickly as I do about what fly to put on!

On the new arrival note check out the latest Trout Fisherman mag. There are tales of battles with monster Coalfish like these seen on Henry Gilbeys site and I also complete the year long casting series with a feature about how to get that fly into all those fish holding nooks and crannies.

Look out soon on this blog for some helpful winter fishing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment