Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Freezing!

Just a quick entry today as it has been a busy week, already and it is only the 2nd Jan! Henry and I were out on Exe Valley today and it was FREEZING! I don't mind the cold and have the gear to cope with it ... but I must admit to feeling just ever so slightly bonkers today! But ... we caught some crackers and that made it all worth while. I will load up an image or two soon and look out in early Feb for the full article in Trout Fisherman magazine.

I forgot to put mine on today and regretted it. What am I on about!? Buffs. Buffs? What the hell are they? THE modern answer to a technical scarf come neck warmer that no angler should be without. Even better they are available for all weather conditions. I am loading the polar range to our site and will make live when sorted ... but for the moment check these out and remember the logo ... it was on my mind all day! (rubbed in by the fact that Henry was wearing his!) More 2007 review tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more Nick. I used mine the other day when fishing down at Syon. More comfortable than zipping the fleece all the way up

    ReplyDelete