Thursday, 6 March 2008

Wow!

OK so now I am jealous! In my days as a guide on the Gallegos in Argentina I had heard rumours of awesome fish further to the North; known as Golden Dorado. The stories I heard relating this species soon became a burning desire and along with several other species/venues I added them to my ever increasing list of fly fishing ambitions. One day I will get there but for now just drool at these awesome shots by Henry Gilbey.

I am hard at work on the lake and organising our Troustmasters fish off. Plus we have been stocking the shop which is now full of new 2008 product by the likes of Hardy, Greys, Reddington, Rio, Snowbee, Mc Lean, Chubb, Fishpond, Lamson, Pacific Fly (including their awesome river patterns) plus don't forget Iain Barrs massive range of flies that are proving deadly on venues across the land.

Enough from me, check out Henry's trip and do a little dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment