Sunday, 8 February 2009

Topical Snowman

Even my 4x4 was a little put out by all the snow that fell recently and so taking advantage of the conditions I decided to take a day off with the family. After all this is Chester's first sight of snow! He also had his first ride on a sledge all be it that he seemed to enjoy directing me around the yard and across fields more than anything else! I was bloody knackered after half an hour! I think he has got used to riding his pony and pulling on reigns ....


Hoping for a little rest (well I was!) we turned our attention to making a snowman. It is not the very best snowman ever to be created, granted, but it is topical! Anyway, enough words, here is a picture of our creation. Weather permitting back to more fishy thoughts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment